Terms for Ticket Buyers
By attending InfinityCon, you confirm that you have read and understand the following Terms and Conditions, including our Code of Conduct, and that you agree to be bound by them. We highly encourage you to read them very carefully.
Failure to comply with any aspects of the following terms gives the Rainbow Team (RT) the right to expulsion from the event as well as future bans, without any form of compensation. The RT has sole discretion in determining whether the terms have been followed. Please notice that the RT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
Responsibility Of The Rainbow Team
- The RT only takes responsibility for events where its members, associates, assistants and supporters participate.
- The RT reserves the right to change the date and place of InfinityCon for a maximum of the PERFORMERS’ presence.
- In case InfinityCon is postponed, tickets will be automatically transferred to the new dates announced. If you cannot attend InfinityCon at that date, you will be invited to contact the RT and you'll be refunded.
- In case InfinityCon is cancelled, tickets will be refunded. If you have to cancel your attendance for reasons not caused by force majeure reasons or by the ORGANIZER, no refund will be possible.
- The presence of the PERFORMERS is contractual. However, due to work commitments or other circumstances, PERFORMERS may have to cancel their presence. In this case, there will be no refund. The RT will do everything possible if this is the case to replace him or her with a new PERFORMER.
- The cancellation of the appearance of one or more PERFORMERS would not imply the cancellation of InfinityCon. Therefore do not base your participation on a single PERFORMER only; it is clear that if they were to cancel their presence, this occurrence does not result in any possible refund of the tickets.
- In case of change of date or cancellation of InfinityCon, the RT assumes no responsibility for costs of accommodation, plane tickets or expenses of any other kind.
- In case of having acquired extras of one or more PERFORMERS who cancelled, the RT will allow their exchange for other PERFORMER’s extras or grant a refund. In no case will the other tickets be refunded, unless InfinityCon is cancelled entirely.
- The RT assumes no responsibility for any comment given or actions taken by the PERFORMERS’ or his/her crew members who act on their own initiative.
- The RT assumes no responsibility or liability regarding accidents or lost objects during InfinityCon.
- The RT and the owner of the VENUE of InfinityCon will not be responsible for any loss, theft, injury or damage occurring during InfinityCon.
- For the duration of InfinityCon, if necessary, security personnel are authorized to ask for attendees’ identification or perform luggage searches.
- The RT reserves the right to deny admission.
- Partaking in all activities will be coordinated exclusively by the crew. Ignoring the instructions of the crew may lead to expulsion from InfinityCon without any kind of indemnification.
Responsibilities Of The Ticket Holder
- I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in InfinityCon, given the known parameters of InfinityCon (such as the length, time, physical demands and environmental context).
- I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions, and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in InfinityCon.
- I consent to receiving medical treatment in the event of illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after InfinityCon.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved in InfinityCon. I fully realize the potential risks of participating in InfinityCon, and fully assume the risks associated with my participation and my well-being and safety during and after InfinityCon. I understand and acknowledge that the RT (including all officials and event volunteers) provide no warranties, regarding my wellbeing and safety.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during InfinityCon, which may be beyond the immediate control of the RT (including all team members and event volunteers).
- I will participate in InfinityCon in a manner that does not endanger either me or others.
- I agree that to the extent of it being permissible by law, the RT (including all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with InfinityCon, have no liability to me whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, (including, but not limited to injury or death) sustained by me during or in any way related to my participation in InfinityCon.
- I authorize the use of my name, voice, picture and information on this entry form in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, and in any other way, without payment to me or any other form of compensation.
- I agree to comply with the rules, and regulations pertaining to InfinityCon.
- I agree to follow all reasonable safety instructions provided to me by the RT, (including all officials and event volunteers) before, during and after InfinityCon.
Tickets & Activities
Interactions, Photo & Video
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on our website or contact us if you need any more information.